Saturday, January 26, 2008

whoa, juno was nominated for best picture, and ellen page for best actress? that's just crazy talk. i mean, i liked the movie just fine, and i like ellen page enough to watch all that youtube had to offer on her. that is to say, i like her quite a lot, some might call it "crushin'," and i'm certainly excited to see her future work. but an oscar, now? for a not very good movie? it must've been a hella slow year for movies. i wouldn't know, since i've only been here for three months of it. but if these are the results, i can only imagine. oh well, the oscars are all politics anyway. not like the emmy's or the tony's, which are about pure, unadulterated integrity.
ugh, i'm working on a saturday night and it's making me sad, and its making me take it out on ellen page. i'm sorry. much love.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omigaaa I cannot believe JUNO was nominated. I mean, I enjoyed myself, but I have been comparing it to the Gilmore Girls...

9:24 AM  
Blogger Smita Ghosh said...

Also, I am waiting for a review of Idina Menzel's CD.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home