Tuesday, June 27, 2006

at the risk of making this a blog entirely devoted to me bitching about computer problems, i feel i must give my devoted readers an update on the state of my ibook. the state, dear readers, is terminal. i took it in to j&r music world today, and they told me that it was unsavable. no, that's not true. i can't believe i'm lying on my blog. the truth is, they said that i would have to send it back to apple, and they could fix it for 250/300 dollars. but i've sort of already fallen in love with the new mac laptop, and i want it to be mine. it's really hard for me to justify this, because i only got the ibook last year. i am not the sort of person who buys a new computer every year, and my budget can't really support it. but it can't not support it. i mean, i could do it. but i worry that i'll feel guilty. i hate computers, and how damn appealing they are.
ok, i'm cutting myself off from writing any more on this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home