Tuesday, December 19, 2006

india is going to have to get its act together if it wants me to visit. specifically, the indian embassy in beijing is going to have to get its act together. i am currently finding myself in the conundrum of trying to pick up my visa and passport, only possible between 3 and 4 o'clock, when i work until 7 about an hour away from the embassy. i have tried to call the embassy to figure something out, but it seems there are no numbers where people actually answer. what kind of embassy cannot be reached by phone! so then i decided to try emailing them. I knew, of course, that it was unlikely i'd hear a response, but i didn't expect that i would immediately get the response that the email address did not exist. what kind of embassy doesn't have a working email! this does not bode well for my trip, but i hope everything works out, i get my passport back, and i'm able to head over there because i am super super psyched to see india. Inja!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home