Monday, January 15, 2007

i was not going to do a blog update, as my life as not been very interesting as of late. but i don't have much to do right now. so, my ravenous readers, i will satisfy your never ending (恒久)hunger to know all about my life. right now, most of the time i am scared. this is because i am splitting my free time between reading "the devil in the white city," a book about a serial killer during the chicago worlds fair (and an extremely awesomely excellent look at all the important developments that came from the fair like shredded wheat and that song "there's a place in france...") and watching "lost". this is literally all i do with my time when i'm not at work, because i've had this nagging sickness since india that i've been trying to get rid of by quaranteening myself in the apartment. now i know that "lost" isn't exactly "the shining," but if you are someone in my family, you know that i am just about the biggest ninny in the world and i get extremely frightened by anything remotely scary. i have taken to locking the door to my room at night, just in case a serial killer from the 1890s returns from the grave and crosses the ocean to get me, or the dinosaur or that guy ethan who wasn't on the roster finds their way off the island and into my apartment (yeah i'm right in the middle of season 1, don't ruin it for me). so even though this post is kind of boring and pathetic, i think i should get credit for even doing it, because no one on my durn friends list has updated in a long while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home