Friday, April 13, 2007

Okay, I've just done my first self-censorship. Man, the China fear really gets in your bones. Anyway, it was about this article. See if you can guess what I was gonna say.
Also, today is my last day at work, and I won't be back here full-time until September. So I am pretty darn happy, and on top of that its a beautiful warm day and we went out to a nice thai lunch. Yeah, I am feeling pretty good.
Oh also, for curious minds, the random guy is not coming with us to Yunnan. Things have worked out better, so we're meeting him and another girl when we get to Tibet. Which is only 10 days, so how bad could that be? Maybe I'm tempting fate, pretend I didn't say that.
Man, that first entry, the one i self-censored, was so nice and organized. I think my mind ran out of organization, and now its all just random thoughts. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home