Wednesday, June 28, 2006

In honor of the new strangers with candy movie, i'm going to post my favorite memorable quotes from the show, courtesy of imdb.com.

Jerri: "Orlando, you can't be a pilgrim. The pilgrims had snowy white skin to match their pure Christian souls. They didn't sacrifice coconuts to their monkey gods."

Jerri: "Dear Diary, I'm sorry for all those hateful racist things I said about you. Everything's changed; I'm in love... something you would never understand you dirty, dirty, dirty Jew diary. Just kidding, just kidding. Jerri Blank."

Mr. Noblet: "Following his violent revolution, Gandhi was devoured by his followers."

Jerri: "I don't understand the point of this."
Coach Wolf: "The point, Jerri, is for you to learn a valuable lesson."
Jerri: "Which is?"
Coach Wolf: "Well, if I told you the lesson, you wouldn't be learning it. I'd be teaching it."

Mr. Noblet: "Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina?"
Tina: "Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy?"
Mr. Noblet: "Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip?"
Chip: "That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle."
Mr. Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly.
Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks?
Mr. Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

Tammi: "Are you thinking about having sex already?"
Jerri: "Does a pimp carry a razor?"
Tammi: "I don't know... "
Jerri Blank: "Trust me, they all do. "

Mr. Noblet: [reading a note he confiscated from Jerri] My vagina is on fire. I'm trying not to scratch it, Orlando, I'm afraid it will get infected. P.S. I just know I'm going to win homecoming queen. That will show those sons of bitches, especially Noblet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

I just realized: what's gonna happen to your blog title when you move to Beijing? Probably the same thing that's gonna happen to mine after my blog incriminates me.

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thank you very much, webmaster, for this great blog. I really appreciate your posts.

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home