Thursday, July 20, 2006

day at work continues to be boring, so i'll continue to update. in honor of the fact that i have recently had to cut this from my repertoire of fascinating dinner party conversation topics due to its consistent failure to engage the interest of my conversation partners, i'm going to post the link to the harry potter spoof discovered by my friends and I a few months ago. All I can say is, if you don't enjoy watching the work of 5 awkward yet brilliant adolescents in a high school English class, then it's your loss.
but if you're a truly kindred spirit, (well then i'll be meeting up with you in PEI sometime real soon.) nah, but if you liked watching that, then maybe you'll enjoy the music video these kids made with extra footage from their spoof. okay, even i couldn't watch more than half of it, but you have to appreciate the fact that they made it.
wow, i hope these kids appreciate the inevitable fame and fortune that will come from my linking their work.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home