Sunday, April 22, 2007

okay, its the morning of my big trip down to thailand, yunnan, and tibet, and i'm leaving in about ten minutes. i thought i'd do an update because i've got these ten extra minutes, because i am wracked with pre-travel anxiety so i slept about an hour and a half last night. at about 5:30 i finally gave up completely, and got all my stuff together in record time. so anyway, i hear that internet cafes are prevalent in thailand, so i assume that i will be able to do another update down there, so stay tuned for the exciting stuff. right now i am nervous, but also incredibly excited about what i am sure is going to be an intense and character-building journey, and hopefully an awesome one. and i can't help hoping that my hair will get a little blonder. big goals, i've got. okay i'm actually going to try to use this time in a more productive way, so wish me luck, and you'll hear from me soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home