Tuesday, September 25, 2007

its been a few days since my last update, and i bet you're wondering about all the fun things i've been up to. unfortunately, clumsy yutz that i am, i cut my toe on my first morning in hanoi and i've spent the past three days waiting for it to get better. well, the first day i was still kind of walking around, but i've had to scale back any activity because that was only making it worse. so i've been mostly confined to the hostel, which is making me a bit stir crazy. it could definitely be worse though, there are always people coming and going so i haven't been stuck by my lonesome the whole time. i even got to watch apocalypse now today, so i feel like i've been through the whole of vietnam on a boat. i'll let you know when i'm not a cripple anymore (or when i have to get my toe cut off, either way it'll make a good blog entry).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home