Tuesday, February 12, 2008

hey dear readers, as you may or may not know, the used book store where i am currently employed, Park Slope Books, will be closing its doors at the end of this month. And by the end of this month, I mean around the 21st. As with all things related to this beloved bookstore, the plans are vague and it has been very difficult to pin down an exact date. anyway, my point is... i wanted to let my dear, dear readers and friends let them know how much i appreciate them by saying- if you come visit me during one of my last three days at work (friday 10-6, saturday 6-11, sunday 5-10), i will totally make it worth your while. with an erotic, literature-related dance. noo. but i will totes hook you up with a super discount, and this is on top of the already half off cuz of our closing sale. so basically, crazy cheap. this is of course, a bribe to get some love at my last weekend of work. i'm very gregarious. 7th ave betw 2nd and 3rd st.
on a side note, the other day someone quoted my blog back to me without knowing it. that was a beautiful moment in a blogger's life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home