Saturday, July 07, 2007

rest assured, everyone. my bag has been returned! you can stop your clothing drives, book drives, and canned food drives (i don't know whose idea that one was) and say amen. the china air people dropped off my bag today, though they didn't assist me in getting it up the four flights of stairs to my apartment. i'm a bit sad, because it was very close to being over 24 hours late, in which case my insurance would have entitled me to 100 dollars to buy toothpaste and such. nonetheless, i am thankful to have all of my favorite tshirts back, along with the rest of the stuff. when i got the bag back today, i rifled through the entire contents looking for my glasses, which i have been direly craving since i reach this country with dry, sore eyes that were starting to puss from continuing to wear contacts in their condition. and lo and behold, they were in the backpack that i've had the whole time. hoho, that is... not funny at all. okay, sorry for updates that are interesting to no one but my mom. my sister's coming tomorrow for a visit!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mariel said...

pussy eyeballs? YOU DISGUST ME

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home