Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Times wrote an article about In Treatment, my new tv show obsession. unfortunately i don't get hbo, so i've been forced to scavenge for free episodes on the internet. anyway its a great show, though it takes a lot of focus to watch these one-on-one convos in any kind of marathon form. but it is pretty fascinating to watch the characters play off each other, in this battle of wits where the patients try to hide their secrets, and Gabe Byrne struggles to uncover them. Also, he lives in my neighborhood. Also, i think it is striking a particular chord with me right now as i have just (re)started therapy. but real therapy is not very much like in treatment at all. i think in treatment is a lot more like if someone were to make a tv show based on a psych textbook. which is maybe what they did. but it is very interesting.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I'd love to congratulate you for such a great made site!
Was thinking this would be a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Robin Toby
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/diego-party-supplies.html]diego Party Supplies[/url].

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home